TECHNICIAN IV 172.16
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
El Cajon, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONRole Purpose
* Minimum of 6 years related experience.High School diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must be able to read blue-prints, schematics and diagrams.
* Must be willing to work in a repetitive production environment with concern for meeting cost, quality and schedule requirements.
* Ability to work as a team player as well as independently is required.
* Knowledge in trouble-shooting of safety, quality and technical issues with co-workers, quality and engineering functions.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under moderate supervision responsibilities may include Heat Treat, assembly, forming, finishing, material removal, inspection, rework and repair of assembly components and parts, per customer specification, maintenance of machine tools, hydraulic systems, CNC equipment, vacuum and electrical systems on equipment throughout the company. Includes but not limited to, operation of machines, hand and power tools, gages and measuring instruments, fabrication of temporary tooling, tooling maintenance and first level maintenance. Performs other duties, tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
GKN is an EOE/M/F/D/V employer. Candidates must meet all requirements under ITAR.
GKN is an equal opportunity employer (minorities/women/veterans/disabled)