THAAD Fire Control & Communications Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Integration Innovation, Inc. (I3)
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The THAAD Fire Control & Communications (TFCC) analyst with perform analysis and testing specific to the TFCC component or that of a similar missile system; determine system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters to meet the system requirements and hardware/software compatibility; perform analysis in the design and implementation of test scenarios and simulations applications at the component level for the missile system.
* Must have software writing experience and the ability to analyze and recommend solutions to problems related to the software.
* Must possess excellent communication skills and be accustomed to directly working and interacting within a team environment.
* Knowledge of the THAAD Fire Control Battle Management algorithms and software is desired.
* Working knowledge of MatLab and Perl Scripting is desired.
* Bachelor's degree in Math, Engineering, or related technical field.
* Minimum 10 years of related experience is required.
* Candidates must have an active DoD Secret Clearance.
I3 is an EOE/Vets/Disabilities