TIBCO Admin Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOne of my client is looking for "TIBCO ADMIN LEAD let me know if you would like to move forward with the below position, so that we can have the ball rolling.
JOB ROLE: TIBCO ADMIN LEAD
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
DURATION: FULL TIME
PROJECT COMPETENCIES AND BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES :
* Ability to guide in execution of test plans, creation of test cases and test data
* Ability to help PL / PM to conceptualize, design, construct, test and implement technology solutions
* Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and users to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
* Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
* Effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
* Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
* Requires a minimum of five years hands-on experience in multi-site heterogeneous network environments.
* 5+ years of experience in supporting deployment & troubleshooting of Web Services and Messaging applications in a non-production and production environment.
* Experience supporting a JMS messaging infrastructure (TIBCO EMS and/or IBM WebSphere MQ)
* Solid J2EE Application Server (preferably JBoss or WebSphere)experience
* Experience with Windows 2008/2012 and Linux deployed in aVirtual Environment (VMWare)
* Knowledge of databases and database technology (Oracle/MSSQL Server)
* Good command over the Quality processes & Estimation skills.
* Expertise and Mastery in at least one Programming Language
* Experience in working onsite-offshore model projects