TIBCO MDM consultant 8/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRIMARY SKILLS: TIBCO MDM, ORACLE
* MANDATORY SKILLS TIBCO MDM, ORACLE
* GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS SQL SERVER, MY SQL, JAVA, J2EE, UNIX/LINUX, JAVA BASE, XML BASE
* DOMAIN SCM
* Participates in application support, enhancements and related projects, from business needs analysis through production delivery, acting as the technical leader and coordinating proper technical design, development, support, and integration of solutions into existing information systems.
* Consults with stakeholders concerning the technical design and development of software applications and modifications as needed.
* Provides enhancement solutions for TIBCO CIM application for improved functionality.
* Ensures data integrity within TIBCO CIM by analyzing and resolving issues as they relate to data sources, business processes, workflows, etc.
* Understands and experienced with data integration (ETL/ELT) concepts and implementation.
* Collaborates with Quality Assurance to support code migration, defect management, and resolution.
* Works with various IT teams to support rollout of new application functionality, releases, and/or upgrades.
* Participates in providing input towards new project or enhancement requirements.
* Delivers design and code reviews to ensure proper standards are followed and production supportability is addressed.
* Supports cut-over activities as necessary for smooth migration of code into Production environment.
* Prepares key SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) documents for new solutions to enable service levels to be met within TIBCO CIM application.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Minimum five years of experience in the delivery of technical solution in a high volume transaction environment, with a focus on MDM and preferably TIBCO CIM environments.
* Experience in understanding and implementing integrated technical solution, and providing application/technical support.
* Experience with migration and deployment of code.
* Experience with Data Warehouse database design.
* Extensive knowledge of Oracle databases and PL SQL.
* Familiarity with various data warehouse architectures, database and ETL design, and best practices.
* Familiarity with back and front-end data warehouse and data modeling tools.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
* Experience working with various databases like Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
* Experience working with Java and J2EE technologies such as JDK 1.4, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, XML, SOAP and Web Services.
* Experience working in Windows and Unix/Linux based operating systems.
* Experience in various scriptinglanguages: SQL, Unix/Linux shell scripting, Java base, and XML base.