TN/Technical Writer I/CMIJP00031803
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONProfessional. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:* Applicant must be able to manage, maintain and create engineering releases through the engineering system.
* Candidate must also be able to handle administrative changes through the engineering system through direction from the engineering organization.
* Lead and manage data cleanup projects with direction from engineering organization.
* Manage and track product testing with the ability to relay information back to engineering team.
Required education, experience & skills:
* A minimum of a high school diploma is required for this position. Manager would though like to see candidates with a technical certification of some kind in their background or degrees (Associates and/or Bachelors) in mechanical engineering technology or a related field.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet challenging deadlines.
* Effective communication (oral and electronic) and presentation skills.
* Efficient computer and software skills.
* Ability to work on cross functional teams at all levels of the organization.
* Possess the ability to work and contribute in a constantly changing work environment.
* Position is scheduled to be 6 months in length with a good possibility it will be extended.