TRADE SHOW CARPENTER FOREMAN -
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
North Las Vegas, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A global trade show company beginning to make their footprint in the US is currently seeking a TRADE SHOW CARPENTER FOREMAN to oversee the building and operations of trade show booths.
THE IDEAL APPLICANT SHOULD HAVE:
1.Extensive Work Experience of Booth Construction for Trade Shows & Conventions (at least 5 years)
2. Work Experience of complex wooden custom booths with raised floor, wooden structures, ceilings, etc. for Trade Shows.
3. Extensive experience in following drawings and technical plans to finish the project/ elements
4. Construct, Install structures and fixtures, such as Custom Wall Elements, Custom Cabinets, Custom Hanging Signs, Raised Flooring, Podiums, Door Frames, etc..
5. Measure, Cut, or shape wood, plastic, fiberglass, drywall, and other materials
6. Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures.
7. Instruct and direct carpenters and other construction helpers.
8. Work in Warehouse with subordinates.
9. Work & Inspect job at various convention centers in a trade show build-up & dismantle.
10. Travel for Trade Shows (Across USA).
This position is a full-time, salaried position and pays $55K - $65K per year. You must be able to pass a full background check and drug screening.
Only qualified individuals need apply. Please attach your resume for further consideration. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.