Tableau Developer Administrator 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: SOFTWARE SYSTEMS ENGINEER--- VZWJP00061259
DURATION : 12 + MONTHS
WORK LOCATION : ALPHARETTA, GA
TABLEAU SERVER ADMINISTRATOR AND DEVELOPER*
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
* 4+ Years of Tableau Development
* 4+ Years of Tableau Server Administration
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated experience installing, configuring, and upgrading Tableau servers
* Oracle experience is a plus
* Cassandra experience is a plus
JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
* Tableau Administrator who has experience developing in and administering Tableau Server, Tableau Desktop on Windows Platform.
* Has experience in creating and managing Tableau Sites.
* Has experience in building Data warehouse applications using Tableau as reporting environment.
* Manages platform admin functionalities including Installations/ Configuration , Upgrades, Patches, Change management, Performance tuning, Standards/ Best Practices, Mentoring, Metadata Management, Cluster/Distributed Management, Cache/ History Management, User Management, Scheduling.
* Has Job Scheduling experience.
* Preferred experience in Business Intelligence tools including ETL, OLAP Cube, Other Business Intelligence tools.
* Tableau Server certified professional preferred
* Troubleshoot and resolve incidents in Tableau environments
* Automate repetitive and time consuming processes
* Create, test, and maintain Tableau backup, and recovery
* Implement and maintain database security in line with company security policies
* Support active projects, Developers, and support staff
* Create and maintain Tableau database procedures and standards
PRIMARY SKILL REQUIREMENT: