Tactical Medical Instructor (Moyock) 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Our Company
ACADEMI is an elite security services provider. With expertise forged in the world's most challenging environments, our world-class network of security professionals design customized solutions for our clients to help them navigate the complex, sensitive environments in which they operate. Today's changing security climate demands innovative solutions that can be applied in both high-threat and low profile operating environments. ACADEMI has become a trusted partner to both government and commercial clients by providing solutions that foster a smarter, safer security approach based on knowledge and training. Our cadre of experienced instructors create comprehensive training curriculums for both government and commercial clients that utilize our premiere 7,000 acre training facility located in Moyock, North Carolina. ACADEMI works as a team to promote a culture of integrity, excellence, and dignity in everything we do, making us a trusted global security partner. As set forth in its Code of Business Ethics and Conduct, ACADEMI / Constellis Group is committed to the highest standards of integrity, ethical behavior, and compliance with all applicable laws. As a prospective employee of ACADEMI / Constellis Group, I will support these objectives by complying with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations and fulfilling humanitarian responsibilities towards all those affected by the Company's business activities. I also agree to respect the various cultures in all parts of the world in which it operates.
Tactical Medical Instructor (Moyock)
Moyock, NC 27958 US (Primary)
High School or Equivalent
How much Travel*
Develops and provides required instruction in Tactical Medical and on all other qualified aspects of area of assignment (i.e. Tactics, Firearms, Driving, etc.) prior to deployment for international assignment. Serves as fully qualified subject matter expert (SME) in subjects identified in outline of the training curriculum.
* Maintains presence at the designated training facility for all instruction and attends all practical exercises.
* Sets up and maintains training facility (ranges, driving courses, equipment, etc.).
* Ensures accountability for all training equipment.
* Ensures safety of students.
* Communicates and ensures compliance with all company policy, procedures, and safety guidelines.
* Provides instruction and conducts training courses utilizing prescribed curriculum.
* Develops and maintain training plans.
* Explains and demonstrates use of apparatus and equipment.
* Evaluates the abilities of individual participants to determine suitable corrective or remedial instruction.
* Completes and files all required reports in a timely manner.
* Identifies in a timely manner training requirements needed to maintain required certifications and company
standards and completes all required continuing education and refresher training programs. * Completes any additional training and/or certifications required by the government or the contract.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Must be U.S. Citizen
* Must be able to obtain MRPT clearance; a current or recent DOS clearance is preferred
* Must possess and maintain a Paramedic certification
* High school diploma required
* Significant operational experience in the tactical medical field required, to include three years of full-time
instructional experience and three year of operational experience
* Must also be able to obtain bios in other categories such as Resources, Explosive Countermeasures, DDM,
Protective Operations, Motorcade Ops, Firearms, Chem/Bio, Tactical Skills, Vehicle Dynamics/Technical
Driving,Off Road/Unimproved Driving and Hostage Survival
* Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization. Strong organizational skills
with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion. Problem solving skills with an analytical
thought process * Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
Must have attended and completed at least 80 hours of training in adult learning and/or instructional techniques
or 80 hours of contractor provided instructor refresher course. Experience may have been gained in any of the
* U.S. Department of State Diplomatic Security Service
* U.S. Secret Service
* U.S. Federal Agencies ( e.g., FBI, former special agents with protective security background)
* U.S. Special Operations Forces
* U.S. Military
* Commercial executive protection services with military or police background
* Law enforcement experience
* U.S. Military Police/Criminal Investigation Division
* Local and state law enforcement agencies, with Emergency Services Unit, Special Weapons, and Tactical training
All applicable categories (Firearms, DDM, Protective Operations, Electronic Counter-measures, Tactical Medical, Chem/Bio, Tactical Skills, Resources, Vehicle Dynamis/Technical Driving, Off-road/Unimproved road, Hostage Survival and Personnel Recovery)
* Three years of full-time instructional experience in field of expertise & three years of operational experience.
* BFFOC Certification required for all Firearms and DDM Instructors.