Tactical SIGINT Equipment Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Scientific Research Corporation
Mcbh Kaneohe Bay, HI
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Tactical SIGINT Equipment Specialist is responsible for coordinating and providing the daily support of the Team Portable Collection System (TPCS), Tactical SIGINT Collection Systems, Radio Reconnaissance Equipment Program (RREP) and Communications Emitter Sensing and Attacking System (CESAS) and usage at 3rd Radio Battalion, to include the following project tasking requirements: system upgrades and problem reporting, technical support and assistance, training, system administration, technical reports, system troubleshooting, removal and replacement of faulty components, and analyzing complex local and wide area network systems. The individual shall additionally provide support in special testing events to include Field User Valuations, Validation and Verification (V&V), Developmental Testing (DT) and Operational Testing (OT).
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Act as company contact in the field with the customer and contractor personnel, exercising a high degree of tact, diplomacy, and mature judgment, conforming to company policy directions.
* Support system end users through verbal and written correspondence and site visits as required.
* Recommend modifications to systems based on observance of real-time system operations, environmental concerns, and interaction with other systems.
* Analyze, test, and troubleshoot complex local and wide area network systems.
* Install and configure workstations and servers.
* Resolve difficult interoperability problems to obtain operation access to Wide Area Networks.
* Provide software and hardware technical support to users as needed.
* Performs Quality Assurance testing of System Software Releases.
* Conduct intermediate and advanced level training for system end users to enable them to set up, operate, and maintain their specific systems and applications.
* Provide feedback to hardware and software designers and developers in regards to anomalies encountered during training, end user concerns, and system compatibilities.
* Prepare special reports and presentations pertinent to provided services and field operations.
* Recommend and schedule repairs
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Five years of combined military occupational training and direct experience with Marine Radio Battalion SIGINT/EW collection systems, communication systems and concept of operations.
* Must work well with others, being a member of a geographically dispersed team as well as being a self-starter and able to work in an environment of little to no direct supervision.
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Security +, Network + or A+ certification preferred.
This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled