Talent Acquisition Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will play a critical role on the team supporting interview scheduling, sourcing and report generation. The coordinator is detail oriented, successful at juggling multiple priorities and exhibits a high level of customer excellence. They also need to be self-directed, highly organized and productive, sensitive others needs and capable of working effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
* Conduct research and provide support for target recruitment activities
* Assist in development of sourcing strategies including job postings, candidate pipelining and candidate pre-qualification techniques
* Assist recruiters in managing internal and external job postings and conduct regular searches on all available job boards
* Build and maintain relationship with candidates throughout the recruiting process by scheduling candidate interviews (phone, video, in-person)
* Update and maintain Jobvite (applicant tracking system) to include becoming a report guru!
* Support college recruiting efforts
* Perform various administrative duties for on-site and remote recruiters
* Assist Talent Acquisition team with ad hoc projects
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* 2+ years experience supporting a team of recruiters or sales professionals
* Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, PP and Outlook
* Proficiency with applicant tracking systems
We are an Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply