Talent Acquisition Director 8/17/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Talent Acquisition Director will be leading talent acquisition efforts across multiple US offices with a lens toward elevating our employment brand and candidate experience. Youll be responsible for driving all talent acquisition programs in addition to sourcing and identifying candidates for open creative, strategy & senior level positions across all disciplines.
You have the chops. You have worked in talent acquisition for 10 years in a related industry. But this hasnt just been a job for you. You couldnt imagine working in any other field. You love the hunt and the close. Your adrenaline is fueled by finding the right person for the right position.
You are a natural leader. You have experience partnering with senior/executive management as an expert resource in talent acquisition planning.
Were looking for a self-starter who is eager to make a positive impact within our agency. This person will lead all hiring initiatives and programs across multiple offices while building and maintaining a network of top candidates and helping to achieve overall staffing objectives. Ideal candidates will be results-driven, resourceful, adept at building strong relationships and able to navigate changing hiring priorities and demands. This position reports to the SVP, Global Human Resources.
What Youll be Doing:
Employment Brand Building (15%)
* Build the Jack Morton Employment Brand in the talent marketplace.
* Proactively communicate to potential candidates and the Jack community, always staying on brand, including but not limited to job ads, e-mail communication, and recruitment materials
* Develop sourcing strategies through a variety of channels including the use of social media platforms, employee referral program, networking and unique opportunities/events
Talent Acquisition Strategy (15%)
* Partner with senior leadership to design, plan and implement creative, best-in-class recruiting initiatives and solutions
* Build credible, trusted relationships with senior leadership and hiring managers to understand their hiring and business needs, challenges and business objectives
* Develop sourcing strategies through a variety of channels including the use of social media platforms, employee referral program, networking and unique opportunities/events, building a pipeline of diversified talent
* Stay abreast of the industry knowing where to find the best talent for our diverse and varied needs
* Research, network and maintain relationships with candidate communities, developing a deep source of talent for freelancer and/or long term staff opportunities, especially for diverse talent
* Source and assess candidates utilizing innovative and cost effective recruiting techniques
* Coordinate and drive all recruiting efforts from sourcing candidates to making an offer
* Manage recruitment administration including all affirmative action requirements and reporting of recruitment activity related metrics
* Recommend candidates and starting salaries based on competencies, skills sets and role
* Identify and constantly redefine recruiting process for areas of improvement to drive operational efficiency
* Utilize and become an expert user and administrator of our ATS
* Manage recruitment campaigns and initiatives for project based hiring
* Responsible for all recruiting tools, platforms and reporting
* Bachelors degree
* 10 years of experience in full life-cycle talent acquisition/recruiting preferably in a related industry
* 3 years in a talent acquisition management/leadership role preferably in a creative and/or digital workplace sourcing talent
* Proven track record of quickly being able to build relationships and establish trust with senior management and hiring managers
* Required qualities include: demonstrated leadership skills, ability to be fluid and adaptable to our agencys changing priorities and needs, the desire and ability to quickly establish relationships within the organization, attention to detail and highly organized
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Varied experience in developing strategies for talent acquisition initiatives and employee branding programs
* Proficiency using ATS systems (Taleo preferred), MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Experience and comfort using Twitter and LinkedIn as a recruiting tool
* A team player and willingness to pitch in when needed on various recruiting initiatives and projects
* Solid understanding of the full breadth of the creative talent landscape - from art and copy to environmental design, video, photography to editorial copy and print layout.
* Exceptional project management skills and the ability to effectively lead, motivate, inspire and delegate.
* Strong negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
* Contagious passion for the power of brand experiences in a digital age.
* Being smart but also having common sense is critical. Youll need to be persuasive and collaborative.
* Youll need great time and project management skills. And youll need to be someone that thrives in a fast paced environment. Theres a lot to do!
* Have a passion for our employees and for what we do.
We value passion, agility and respect and want whoever joins our team to value these things as well. Plus, you also need to be client focused, collaborative, accountable for results and fun! Most importantly, were looking for people who are a good fit for Jacks agency culture. Its as simple as this: You take the work seriously, but not yourself.
Jack Morton is an EEO Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability