Talent Acquisition Operations Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Reporting to the Vice President, Talent Acquisition this role will be responsible for data reporting, recruiting operations, Talent Acquisition system and vendor management, and project management. Overall responsibility for the Talent Acquisition systems includes ownership and administration of the Applicant Tracking System (Kenexa/IBM BrassRing), and all interfaces with internal and external systems. This individual will implement key operational strategies to drive the overall effectiveness of the Talent Acquisition function.
- Owns the maintenance and upgrading of Talent Acquisition systems, and ensures that configuration of system supports accurate and meaningful reporting for TA, HR, Finance and the Business.
- Ensures that the structure of the data in the system is correctly aligned to both Finance and HR systems, and facilitates extraction and accurate reporting.
- Has overall accountability for data and reporting for the Talent Acquisition team. Manages the creation and compilation of reports pertaining to monthly, quarterly and/or yearly TA metrics for review by HR, Business, Leadership, and Finance.
- Assist in developing reporting on all talent related metrics, as well as other data as it relates to trends in hiring. Has oversight for data integrity through a periodic audit process.Owns the development of documentation for all Talent Acquisition processes and policies globally.Provides leadership and direction for Talent Acquisition to ensure that appropriate recruitment processes are being adhered to in a consistent manner.
- Will work with the businesses to make sure that reporting is meaningful, compliant with organizational vision, strategy and talent acquisition goals.
- Coordinates with Recruitment Marketing to keep abreast of trends in communication and market content as it relates to specific geographies and the employment market. Assists in reviewing sourcing channels to make sure that the department appropriate tools to meet hiring goals, and works with regional teams on vendor renewals.
- Leads initiatives to deliver a high-touch, high quality candidate experience at the appropriate financial investment.
- Works closely with Finance, IT, HR and Business Leaders, to ensure strong connectivity and deployment of programs in support of an integrated talent acquisition strategy.
- Reviews and documents current TA processes, identifies Talent Acquisition process efficiencies and determines a forward looking plan for global TA processes; looks for opportunities for centralization and outsourcing internally (shared services) or externally (vendor).
- Maintaining relationships, processes and documentation for vendors, including background checks, employment agencies, and other TA partners.
- Maintaining relationship with the corporate functional experts to enable M&A team to plan for acquisition implementations.
- Assist with management hiring targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), ensuring that the recruitment process is running efficiently and/or improving over time.
- Collaborates with Recruitment team and other departments to continually assess the effectiveness of recruiting tools and processes.
- Identifies and implements recruiting \\"best practices\\" across the company to help streamline and standardize our processes.
- Manages the operations team directly to ensure consistency in process administration.
- Provide monthly budgetary support for the department.Qualifications
- Bachelor s degree and 7+ years total professional experience. Must have at least two years of Talent Acquisition Operations experience covering customer service, systems, process, and data management and reporting.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and problem solving skills and the proven ability to comprehend technical HR related systems architecture, understand data flows across key applications, and serve as key conduit between the TA, Finance, HRIS and IT organizations.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of IBM/Kenexa BrassRing, including capabilities, configurations and workflows. Workbench certification on IBM/Kenexa BrassRing strong desired.
- Advanced Excel skills with proven capabilities to create dashboards, reports (including data integration from other sources and pivot tables).
- Ability to translate data into a fact based story for the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate working and problem solving with others, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills and the demonstrated ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Previous success in the leadership and development of talent with at least two years of direct team management responsibilities to select, motivate and retain top talent.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, CRM tools and other Internet sourcing tools a must along with strong project management skills.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in a highly dynamic and often times ambiguous environmentEEO DisclaimerPAREXEL complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.