Talent Acquisition Sourcer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Bank of America Merchant Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Number: 4454
Position Title: 610HS : TALENT ACQUISITION SOURCER
The Talent Acquisition Sourcer is a direct report of the VP Talent Acquisition, with direct responsibility for sourcing and candidate generation through searching the internet and social networking sites to find qualified passive and active candidates for all segments within the company.
Collects job descriptions for open positions and creates a list of the hiring managers' requirements. May sort resumes for further action. May do initial phone screening of candidates. Maintains calendars and schedules interviewing appointments. Handles all communications with candidates. Assists Recruiter with advertising, employee referrals, and job fairs. Maintains pipeline metrics and reporting.
* Execute sourcing and marketing strategies that generate well-qualified candidates to meet recruiting goals.
* Work with recruiters and managers to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that creates an effective search process.
* Sourcing active and passive candidates from online databases, job boards, internet searches, professional networks and social media.
* Support organizational demand for resources and a team of recruiters by managing resource demand estimates, gathering position requirements from account managers and job owners.
* Assist organization in developing networking and branding strategies that attract candidates.
* BA/BS degree in Business or related field.
* Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience, prior experience in marketing or talent sourcing preferred.
* Strong analytical and marketing skills, developing target markets, audience and campaigns.
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple priorities, competing demands and deadlines.
* Must display a high level of energy, integrity, and honesty and be able to exercise sound judgment.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and able to respond quickly and deliver results under pressure
* Must be organized, flexible, and creative and possess strong problem solving, risk management, and analytical skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers at all levels required.
* Strong team player with a passion for success would
* Technical Recruiting: 1 year preferred
* BA/BS degree
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Bank of America Merchant Services connects businesses and consumers by doing payments better. In an increasingly complex marketplace, we empower businesses to give consumers the right commerce experience. We consult with businesses to customize solutions that integrate selling channels, open new markets, solve problems using data, stay secure and, ultimately, accomplish more.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Bank of America Merchant Services ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
The employer will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the employer s legal duty to furnish information.
Alternate Location 1: Charlotte, NC
Alternate Location 2:
Alternate Location 3:
Alternate Location 4:
Work Location Type: Office Space