Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Brockton Area Multi-Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 1. Prescreen job applicants using BAMSI's online applicant tracking system and review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
2. Monitor job postings and candidate pipelines to ensure a steady flow of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
3. Recommend new creative sourcing avenues and practices.
4. Conduct interviews and make recommendations for hire.
5. Prepare, analyze and present recruitment and HR metrics and make recommendations for process improvements as needed.
6. Assist in the placement of approved job ads as requested, obtain candidate reference information as needed, and instruct applicants in the use of the BAMSI Career site.
7. Maintain contact with hiring managers in order to build positive relationships and encourage open communication and transparency surrounding the recruitment process.
8. Provide guidance and support to hiring managers surrounding bargaining unit agreements, employment law, interviewing techniques and agency policies.
9. Provide recruitment guidance to interns, volunteers and recruitment/HR staff as appropriate.
10. Train agency staff on the use of recruitment and onboarding modules of the HRIS.
11. Ensure a culturally competent recruitment function by developing community connections, attending diversity job fairs and expanding advertising that reflects the diversity of the workforce.
12. Attend agency meetings and provide coverage for other HR employees as needed.
13. Perform all duties in compliance with BAMSI policies and applicable laws.
14. Perform other duties as assigned by supervision.
3-5 years full lifecycle recruitment experience in a high volume environment required.
Bachelors degree preferred
Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Outlook, Excel and Word required.
Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills and ability to provide high-quality customer service to internal and external customers
Must have experience working independently and managing all issues in a tactful manner.
Experience utilizing an online applicant tracking system is required.
Experience placing job advertisements on internet job boards and utilizing social media to attract qualified candidates is required.
Previous experience working for a not-for profit and/or health and human services organization preferred. Experience working in an HR or recruitment role within a bargaining unit environment is also preferred.