Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 11/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAirgas USA, LLC is hiring a
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Cleveland, OH
Are you ready to be part of a passionate and hard-working team eager to drive our business forward by searching and acquiring new talent?
Discover an exciting career with Airgas as a Talent Acquisition Specialist!
Airgas USA, LLC, an Air Liquide company, is the nation's leading single-source supplier of gases, welding, and safety products. Known locally nationwide, our distribution network serves more than one million customers of all sizes with a broad offering of top-quality products and unmatched expertise.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist your key responsibilities are:
Lead North Division business partners to successfully fill positions across multiple categories and levels including, but not limited to: drivers, production operators, plant managers, financial service specialists, retail sales representatives, outside sales managers, and senior leadership. This position will work closely with the Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to provide both transactional and strategic talent acquisition support to fill critical roles expeditiously.
* Lead and execute full cycle recruiting :
o Sourcing - identify internal and external candidate pipelines in alignment with each position and geography
o Screening - Visual resume and phone screening to match the
proper level of qualifications of a candidate to open positions.
o Selection & Interviewing - interview and determine selection process with hiring team
o On Boarding - assistance with offer letters, assessments, and other
relevant administration where applicable
* Utilization of all recruitment tools included but not limited to Taleo Enterprise (ATS), 3rd party resume databases, proprietary candidate portals, social media channels, and any other external recruitment tools currently being utilized
* Create, develop, and maintain TA best practices for both Division and field recruitment efforts. This will include being held accountable to certain TA metrics and standards along with process improvement initiatives.
* Responsible for campus and military recruiting by attending various events and recruiting activities at career fairs. This includes on-site interviewing and making recommendations for hire following such events.
* Build and maintain relationships with internal business partners, hiring managers, and leaders across multiple functional areas to ensure their needs are properly addressed including coaching hiring managers on best in class recruitment, interview and hiring practices
* Maintain and grow our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion as well as established Talent Management strategies.
Successful candidates will:
* Have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of related recruiting experience, required.
* Exercise strong communication skills both verbal and written
* Have demonstrated experience in managing multiple client groups and successfully partnering with leaders and overcoming challenges
* Be committed to Talent Acquisition excellence
* Be personable, professional, responsive, knowledgeable and bring value to the department and to our customers
* Preferably have Knowledge of DOT requirements
* Have strong Microsoft office skills (Windows, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
* Have advanced knowledge and experience of CRM and ATS tools to ensure recruiting compliance with all state and federal legislation including EEOC and OFCCP
* Ability to travel 10%
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Reimbursement and much more!
What do our Team Members have to say about being part of the team?
Great place to work with great growth potential - Director, Atlanta
Opportunity to advance and a great safety program - Driver, Cheshire
Fun people to work with and flexible management - Sales Specialist
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability