Talent Development (LMS) Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Santa Ana, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSuperior Group is hiring a Talent Development (LMS) Specialist for its Client in Santa Ana, CA.
This key position is responsible for developing and implementing tools and processes that support business strategies in the area of Talent Development. This includes the daily responsibility for the Learning Management System (Cornerstone), training needs assessments, instructional design, curriculum development, program evaluation, and the design, distribution, and delivery of training-related courses and materials.
* Maintains Learning Management System (LMS) including troubleshooting and fixing user issues.
* Utilizes e-learning content authoring software (ie - Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia) to design, developm, update and/or customize learning content on various topics intended for use by clinical & non-clinical employees.
* Oversees vendor management for online learning content (manage relationships, deliverables, report items to HR, etc..)
* Oversee installation of all system updates, upgrades, etc.. as it affects the LMS.
* Develops reports & queries that are concise and intuitive.
* Develop & administer surveys.
* Provides training and appropriate system access for additional administrators.
* Develop learning materials including guides, job aids, and tools using intermediate level knowledge in the adult learning theory and all Microsoft Office and online training tools.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
* 5+ yrs. in a professional training environment including LMS support, instructional design and facilitation.
* 2+ yrs. in planning and executing projects in mid-size organizations with multi-divisional structure.
* Bachelor's Degree (Experience beyond 5 yrs. with LMS can make up for a lack of a 4 yr. degree).
* Excellent people skills; demonstrated success building & maintaining strong internal and external relationships.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
* Professional Certificate or a Degree in HR or Organizational Development is a +.
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com.
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.