Talent Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Human Resource Dimensions
JOB DESCRIPTIONHuman Resource Dimensions is currently recruiting for a Manager of Talent Development and Organizational Effectiveness for a client in Atlanta, GA.
This position will develop, lead and measure the effectiveness of a comprehensive Organizational Development, Change and Effectiveness strategy for the organization, along with the design and delivery of Training for the field leadership. This involves understanding the needs and priorities of the business and subsequently translating these into positive solutions.
This will include company-wide organizational design initiatives, and ensuring that talent, workforce planning, leadership development, and succession programs are aligned to meet overall business priorities.
* Supports Human Resource Team and provide direction for company's leadership to establish and execute the Talent & Development strategy.
* Utilize resources to assess current and prospective talent to meet the needs of business.
* Collaborate with HR Team to implement programs for senior management, middle management, and non-management.
* Provide development support and coaching to the leadership of the company
* Build talent & development capability amongst the broader HR team
* Build systems and processes to drive talent management and workforce planning
* Assess workforce trends and provide solutions to reduce turnover, improve engagement and bench strength across the organization
* Oversee Training vendors to provide solutions as necessary
* Develop Employee Engagement program and work with Senior Leadership to establish, facilitate and communicate Mondi Culture
* Develop a comprehensive Succession Plan
This role will provide the right individual with a canvas of opportunity to develop a top notch function, designed around the development and maximum impact of employees.
* 10+ years of experience leading an Talent Development and/or Training function in a large organization.
* Proven track record of developing successful talent programs to include talent development, progression and succession.
* Strong leader who is effectively able to lead a team and motivate.
* Progressive experience managing diverse teams in a global business.
* Advanced consulting skills, with superior ability to influence senior stakeholders.
* Successes around cultural change and team effectiveness.
* Highly collaborative, with ability to work in partnership with the entire Talent Master's Preferred