Talent Development Partner (United States)
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Focuses on delivering people development solutions inclusive of talent/succession planning, management/leadership development, performance management, engagement, and organization culture change as needed for the organization. Interacts closely with HR leaders, C-Suite business leaders, key stakeholders, and with all levels of employees to ensure talent, learning, and organization development actions are anchored in the business imperatives.
* Directs the needs assessment and develops learning and talent strategies to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance and retention of talent. Leads the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of all talent and people manager initiatives globally.
* Develops implementation plan and supporting materials for the people manager competencies along with specific manager development initiatives. Works with talent acquisition to embed competencies into interview guides.
* Leads talent development processes including, but not limited to, people manager programs for newly hired managers, new to role, and experienced people managers. Oversees curriculum design, assimilations, new hire orientation, succession planning, and top talent initiatives.
* Creates and implements a portfolio of talent development initiatives that reflects the recommended balance of on-the-job development, learning through networks/others, and formal learning. Works with HR team on actions emerging from the formal talent review process to design these initiatives.
* Works with HR team and their respective Business Unit leaders to ensure career development approaches and plans are in place and in alignment with the overall performance management processes. Conducts one-to-one coaching, assessment feedback, and guidance to employees enabling individuals career development.
* Manages relationships with internal stakeholders, clients, and external vendors/consultants.
* Conducts group facilitation and facilitates leading teams for ongoing organizational success.
* Identifies, compiles, and evaluates metrics related to the progress and success of manager/leadership and organizational programs.
* Manages relationships with program participants. Manages ongoing communications and relationships with all talent participants (manager/leadership programs, etc.).
* Collaborates with the Training team on creating new and innovative delivery methods and tools through the Learning Management System.
Performs other work-related duties as assigned. Remains current on talent, management, leadership and organization development trends. Minimal travel may be required (up to 25%).
BA/BS in related field or equivalent combination or education and experience. Advanced degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology, or related discipline preferred. Significant experience and track record in implementing global talent development processes and manager/leader programs with demonstrated positive impact to the organization. Strong interpersonal and platform skills and an ability to quickly establish and maintain credibility with audiences at all levels and experience in coaching C-level executives. Ability to identify present and future talent development needs based on business needs and influence the talent development strategic plan. Ability to influence all people managers in a highly matrix environment. Highly collaborative and strong team contributor. Effective communicator, credible, succinct, and convincing. Ability to extract insights from data with demonstrated analytical mind set. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Strong MS Office Suite skills.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.