Talent Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 2/27/2017
BIC products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
This individual will support all training initiatives including training needs analysis, course development/customization, facilitation, tracking and of training solutions in both a classroom and webinar delivery methodology. This individual will have experience/knowledge in talent management including leadership development. Lastly, this individual should have a strong systems orientation.
* Works closely with HR Business Partners and Business Leadership (across all levels) to assess training and organization development needs
* Leads talent review process in partnership HR Business Partners for North America
* Collaborates with HR Business Partners in the design, development, and delivery of value added training that meets the business needs
* Designs and delivers training across all levels
* Researches and develops new /alternative training programs in support of new training initiatives
* Works with external vendors to customize materials to fit organizational needs
* Develops, monitors and evaluates training curriculum as needed
* Tracks and measures the impact of education, training and development programs
* Develops and maintains a library of information to support continuous learning
* Administers and provides customer support of BIC s Learning Management Software (Skillport) and Performance Management tool (Taleo)
* Other duties as required
* Minimum: Bachelor s degree in human resources management, education, psychology, organizational development, applied behavioral sciences, business administration or related field
* Preferred: Master s degree in human resources management, education, psychology, organizational development, applied behavioral sciences, business administration or related field
* A minimum of 5+ years of experience in Human Resources/Organizational Development function, preferably in a complex, multi-site organization
* Must be able to be successful in a matrix structure and must be effective at building consensus and collaboration
* Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning styles, group dynamics, interactive learning methods and leadership coaching
* Articulate and persuasive communicator, both written and oral
* Strong facilitation and presentation skills
* Exceptional attention to detail a must
* Experience in instructional design and customizing or developing instructional materials including simulations, role play activities, case studies, experiential activities, pre- and post- tests and instructor guides
* Be proficient with technology which supports live training and online training
* Have experience with or possess a strong learning agility with HR software
* Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization in classroom situations, one on one development and team development
* Have the ability to analyze and track performance data and program performance
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a self-managed environment
* Exceptional computer skills in the MS Office Suite
* A passion for providing top-notch customer service
* Ability to travel globally and within North America and must be willing and able to travel 5% of the time
BIC offers competitive salary, health insurance and 401(k). Successful candidates require passing drug test and undergoing security check.
For consideration apply online referencing job code 16-15 BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Drug-Free Workplace.