Talent Development and Training Leader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION:
TALENT DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING LEADER
NEW YORK METRO REMOTE
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
JOB SUMMARY: Are you an experienced Learning and Development expert who gets excited when building innovative, impactful global programs for student and employee Talent, which directly address business needs* Do you possess a balance of strong team leadership, change management, ERP product knowledge, collaboration and entrepreneurial qualities* We are looking for a results driven, passionate Talent Development & Training leader adept in envisioning, building, delivering, facilitating and measuring the effectiveness of global development and training programs that produce technology, industry and job skill competency. This is a remote work opportunity for the right candidate in the New York City Metro area as there will be need for meetings in our NYC corporate HQ location in Manhattan.
Build internal and external learning and development partnerships; develop, lead and manage a global, innovative offerings portfolio, methodologies and delivery resources, which address critical technology, industry and job skill gaps/requirements, producing Infor-Ready Talent that Infor, Partners and Customers can hire; and support employee enablement needs for optimized career progression and exceed business objectives.
Learning and Development Portfolio Management and Delivery
* Architect Infor s global Training, Development and Enablement vision, strategy, plan, requirements, optimized Talent Journey roadmap, blended learning offerings, instructional techniques and delivery formats, and measurable outcomes aligned to business growth and hiring department needs across Infor s ecosystem and product release cycles to develop, grow and nurture an Infor-ready Talent pipeline and community
* Identify and address regional and country skill and knowledge requirements taking into account current vs. future state scenarios, sustainability, resource requirements and knowledge transfer standardization methodologies
* Manage instructional and curriculum design resources, drive stakeholder requirements gathering and management to produce high quality, consumable and effective learning experiences, achieved on time, within budget, and result in country/region specific sought after/highly effective Talent pools
* Define innovative, repeatable and scalable experiential curricula packages, processes, documentation and delivery methods for development of job-specific courses, integration into existing courses, Center of Excellence, and certifications; inclusive of learning objectives, components, and train-the-trainer training components which schools, institutions and educational organizations can readily adopt
* Develop and manage a scalable train-the-trainer program inclusive of optimal delivery timing, facilitation, assessment which builds a community of Infor trainers with application, industry and soft-skill expertise
* Support experiential learning experiences such as Scholar internships, industry sponsored project work
* Participate in Public/Private partnership workforce readiness activities helping to secure available government and/or grant funding for workforce development initiatives to help reduce programming costs
* Identify and recommend potential revenue opportunities to support future monetization of value-added program offerings (custom training, to student training, etc.)
Customer Relationship Management & Satisfaction
* Build deep partnerships with hiring org/dept/teams integrating current and future needs into programming
* Support account team program adoption efforts by driving training & development discussions and share top requirements of hiring organizations seeking in sourcing optimal Talent
* Build, influence and manage Academic Advisor advocates who recommend Infor solutions, technologies and/or methodologies to peers for use in student learning activities, as well as if asked for organization use to run the business of the organization, establishing Infor as disruptive leader
* Influence student satisfaction and propensity to recommend to peers
* Represent Infor at events and engagements as appropriate
Budget and Reporting Management
* Drive training and development steering committee(s), Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews and status reports across applicable team and business stakeholders
* Manage budget/resource forecast, expenditures and reporting
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor of Science in Education, Computer Science or IT Management required, Masters of Educational Technology or Science in Teaching or Learning and Curriculum Development preferred
* Training, Development and Implementation expertise
* 10+ years direct experience
* ERP domain knowledge
* Demonstrated experience in development, training and curricula strategy, design and measurement
* Exceedingly strong project management, attention to detail, organization, and speed in delivery
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Drive for excellence, self-directed, and excellent communication skills
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Infor LN, M3, SyteLine, EAM, SCM, BI, HCM, Talent Science, Lawson and Tech product and deployment knowledge
* Understanding or experience working with Education institutions and non-profits a plus
* Experience working in global markets and distributed stakeholder teams
* Employee Enablement, Training and Development
About EAP: Infor s Education Alliance Program (EAP) provides member institutions and organizations access to free innovative technologies, hands-on industry learning initiatives, and train-the-trainer training that can translate into sought-after marketable skills and experiences for students. Here s a perspective from Brandeis University, an EAP member https://youtu.be/w3ZQb-TfmDI
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
To apply, please click on the following link: ADD LINK HERE. No recruiters, please.