Talent Management/Acquisition Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 20174 Talent Management/Acquisition Consultant (Open)
Job Category:Grade 08
Location: 922 Walnut St, Kansas City, Missouri 64106
Job Expectations:How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a Super Community bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers' needs!
As a Talent Management/Acquisition Consultant, you will:
* Own and manage the full life-cycle hiring processes for all open positions within assigned business areas
* Source active and passive candidates utilizing multiple sourcing strategies
* Develop and manage candidate pipelines for roles within assigned business areas
* Partner with and guide hiring managers and business partners regarding staffing issues, policies and processes
* Maintain accurate, well-ordered and compliant documentation on candidates, searches, hiring managers' interactions and other recruiting activities
* Provide expertise on the employment market, trends and innovative recruiting techniques to ensure competitiveness in hiring
* Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
* Provide guidance and insight on company policy
* Oversee and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations
* Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to all levels of management (including coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions).
* Partner with the Talent Acquisition team and participates in the selection process for high level and management roles
Work Hours: 8:00-5:00 (Monday-Friday)
Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related field, or 4+ years of experience in Human Resources
Preferred applicants will have:
* 5+ years of recruiting experience (within the Financial Services/Banking industry is highly preferred)
* Extensive expertise with candidate sourcing techniques and tools and applicant tracking systems
* In-depth knowledge of employment laws and regulations
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
Time Type:Full time