Talent Management Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
The Talent Management Specialist is a new position being created in preparation for the separation of the U.S. Retail business. This position will report to the leader of the talent management organization and support work efforts across the team in the areas of talent and succession planning, performance management, employee engagement, learning & development, and talent acquisition. He or she will act as a subject matter expert as it relates to survey design, feedback tools and processes, and candidate selection processes and tools and support related projects. This individual will also be expected to support process execution and other projects across the team, providing the opportunity to build a more diverse skillset. The ideal candidate will bring the subject matter expertise required to execute on the specialist aspects of the role, and the flexibility and broad interest to play a variety of different roles on the team as needs require.
* Design employee engagement and other surveys as needed
* Serve as subject matter expert for pre-employment tests and assessments
* Develops interview guides for use in candidate selection
* Designs feedback tools and processes (e.g., 360)
* Supports execution of core processes as needed (e.g., performance management, talent planning)
* Supports other projects and initiatives across the team as needed
* Performs other duties as assigned or required
* 3+ years of related experience and/or education
* Strong analytical ability
* Solid interpersonal and consulting skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Subject matter expertise in the design of surveys and other feedback processes and tools
* Subject matter expertise in pre-employment testing and interview guide development
* BachelorDegree or equivalent experience
* Master degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related experience strongly preferred