Talent Managment Lead 8/20/2016
TER Consulting, LLC
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Talent Management Lead, Supply Chain
Our award winning client needs to fill a very Imprtant Position in Human Resources..
You must have a minimum of 10 years of HR in talent development,organization development,succession planningpreferred: HR Genenralist expereince desired!
WILL PAY RENTER\'S RELOCATION PACKAGE OR IF YOU OWN A HOME THEY OFFER ONE OF THE BEST RELO PACKAGE! IF YOU HOME DOES NOT SELL AFTER 120 DAYS THE CLIENT WILL BUY YOUR HOUSE AT MARKET VALUE!!
The Talent Management Lead, Supply Chain is responsible for partnering closely with Human Resource and Business Leadership to build and execute strategies to ensure the Supply Chain organization is focused on developing organizational capabilities and talent to meet current and future business needs. This includes translating business strategies into people implications, identifying critical gaps, and ensuring the development and delivery of integrated people solutions that deliver business results. This role is responsible for the effective execution of our talent management processes across the Supply Chain organization and teaming with the Talent Management Leads of the other Functions and Hubs to drive a comprehensive talent management agenda.
* Develop a comprehensive People Strategies for the Supply Chain organization
* Improve organizational effectiveness through the deployment of solutions to enhance leadership, improve productivity, and drive a performance culture
* Consult with executive-level leadership to ensure talent pipelines for critical leadership roles are robust and developing on pace
* Conduct needs analyses (e.g., leadership, critical talent segments) across functions at periodic intervals to assess the current organizational capability levels and ascertain the capability levels for successful delivery of expected results - both short term and long term.
* Use insights from HR data and HR Analytics to track progress in the quality and depth of our talent and to develop insights and make recommendations.
* Build strong working relationships with Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs), Business Leads, and Functional and Hub Talent Management Leads
* Serve as advocate and expert for the talent management processes of People Strategies, People Reviews, Succession Planning, Pipeline Management, IDP's, and Performance Management
* Provide support and expert guidance in the translation of Business Strategies into People Strategies, identification of gaps and opportunities, and ensure the design and delivery of people solutions to support business strategies and initiatives
* Provide leadership to Supply Chain transformations and delivery of Academy Solutions to critical talent segments
* Act as a liaison with HRBPs, Hub and Functional Talent Leads and Global Talent and Organizational Capabilities (GTOC) to define requirements and coordinate execution of talent management programs, systems, and processes to support the business
* Lead and provide counsel on People Reviews and Succession for the Supply Chain organization ; participate in succession planning and key talent review meetings, and oversee strategies to accelerate development of key talent and successor candidates
* Ensure that key talent and critical talent segments have robust development plans and that their experiences create talent depth (individual, team-based, and organizational), ensuring consistency with global initiatives
* Lead the proactive management of talent pipelines and coordinate across functions and regions.
* Develop field HR capability in talent management and organizational development
* Support development of Hub People Strategies and updates through participation in the Steering Team; identify common themes and strategies and ensure global alignment
* Relationships and Networks
* Courage and Candor
* Results orientation
* Initiative and foresight
* Developing People and Teams
* Leading Change
* Critical Thinking about the Business
* Customer Centricity
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, or related field
* Masters degree in business, organizational behavior, HR management, or related field preferred
* 10+ YEARS HR experience; experience in talent development, organization development, succession planning strongly preferred; HR Generalist experience desirable
* Ability to coordinate people and resources
* Ability to establish trust and a reputation for discretion and sound judgment and advice
* Ability to build effective working partnerships that foster open dialogue to reach mutually beneficial solutions
* Capacity to effectively initiate relationships and build rapport with senior leadership
* Knowledge of functional human resources disciplines, including staffing, learning and development, HR planning, talent management, performance management, analytics, and compensation and benefits
* Critical thinking to translate business needs into talent strategies
* Skill in critical and creative thinking to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
* Skill in written and oral communication, including persuasive negotiation skills
* Strong program / project management skills that include engaging multiple stakeholders, keeping people informed, driving to closure and/or ensuring ongoing viability of initiatives
* Ability to simplify complex issues and take a pragmatic approach to organizational deliverables
* Initiative to identify and act on opportunities for improvement
* Facilitation and consulting skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to quickly and concisely get points across
* 10%travel no global travel
* This job has no supervisory responsibilties..
* The offers alot of Exposure to the leadership og the organization...
* Excellent potential to grow!!
Excellent benenfits plus 15% Bonus and 15% St Stocksand 13.5'long term... 60% stock options, 40% restricted both vested after 3 years..