Talent Programs Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Diversified Industrial Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONTALENT PROGRAMS MANAGER, NORTH AMERICA
Must have proven college recruiting and leadership program development experience. 25-50% Travel - Domestic and International - Can live anywhere.
The TALENT PROGRAMS MANAGER for North America, will be responsible for the design, implementation and communication of North America's talent development programs to support company strategies. The Manager plans, implements and manages strategic programs including talent sourcing, recruitment, early talent program management inclusive of developing regionally delivered programs, and collaborating on global development programs. The Manager supports to design and delivery of targeted training interventions aligned with and in coordination with the company's leadership teams to include leadership development, performance management and graduate development as well as other key divisional training needs. As a Strategic Business Partner, the Manager will work closely with the Site and Divisional Leadership teams within North America and Mexico.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Design and implement strategic and tactical processes including but not limited to salaried exempt sourcing, recruitment processes, assessment tools and systems
* Develop partnerships and collaborative relationships with universities in effective early talent recruitment, enhancing company's recruitment programs (e.g. Graduate Leadership Program, Interns, Co-Ops), and establishing process for business leader and key contributor involvement. Work with appropriate marketing resources to create attractive, effective program collateral.
* Responsible for the development and delivery of training programs identified as "in house programs," such performance management, coaching & feedback, mentoring as well as supporting external vendors in facilitation and delivery of programs such as
* Responsible for managing North America development programs, including Graduate Leadership Programs, Mid-Career and Senior Career Development Programs as outlined by company. This includes assisting business leaders in identification of nominees based on Talent Review and Succession Plans including communication to leaders, participants, and HR partners program availability, purpose and expectations of programs. Continuous communication and support to program participants as well as monitoring progress through programs and partnering with HR & Business Leaders on developmental
* Recommends new approaches for continual improvement in talent acquisition program strategies, resources and
* Implement talent acquisition strategies including process controls, recruiter resourcing, vendor management, candidate assessment, and processes to facilitate the internal movement of high potential and rising leaders. Implement processes to enable and facilitate outstanding candidateexperience throughout all levels of Morgan salaried
* Provide appropriate education programs to support business strategies inclusive of identifying and developing vendor partnerships for curriculum design and delivery as well as coordinating for program delivery
* Collaborate with business leaders to identify trends in training needs for businesses and individual coaching. Assist in identification and assessment of resources to meet Follow-up assessment and vendor management to ensure training objectives are met.
* Work on special projects, and participates in and/or leads regional and cross-functional project teams related to Talent Management and Talent Development inclusive of program participant career monitoring, recruitment metric development, system implementations, e-learning and Learning Management
* Ensures talent management and talent acquisitions processes are in compliance with employment and business applicable regulations (e.g. ITAR Master's degree and Human Resources certification
* Certification in candidate and employee assessment and development tools
* Demonstrated ability to develop and facilitate training in a structured learning
* Ability to speak, write, read and understand English at an advanced level. Spanish-speaking ability
* Ability to articulate a vision and strategy to inspire and motivate a team and focus their energy on achieving business goals. Respectful and outstanding leadership skills that motivate team to meet expectations. Demonstrated track record of driving employee engagement, program management and process improvement
* Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including performance and talent management, succession planning, developing strategic hiring programs, compensation practices, organization development, and a supportive, diverse work
* Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power
* Strong leadership skills to work across all functions and levels of complex matrixed
* Ability to lead change and role model high performance
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills; effective listening skills, strong facilitation skills; demonstrates high energy and models behaviors to motivate the
* Persistent drive for results; strong organizational and problem solving
* Conflict management, interpersonal and negotiation
* Ability and willingness to maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business' financial position, short and long- term plans, its culture and its competition, specifically in the area of
* Must have valid US Driver's License and acceptable driving
* Must be capable of traveling within the US and internationally, as
* Must be US Citizen or possess valid Green Card, due to ITAR regulations in manufacturing
* Must have a high safety awareness of self, others and surrounding