Talent Specialist (Temp) - Richardson, T...
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION BENEFITS SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS
At Atterro we pride ourselves on 5 foundational pillars that have kept our organization over 30 years strong. As an ENTERPRISE, we are one company, with one goal, working together every day. We always keep in mind quality and speed as we EXECUTE our daily tasks. The way we ENGAGE all three sets of clients our associates, our customers, and our talent is unmatched in the market. As a leader in the staffing industry, our associates bring their EDGE to work everyday to add knowledge, come up with new ideas, and continue to be innovative. At Atterro, we bring our ENERGY to work each day, striving to go beyond talent, customer, and personal expectations.
The primary focus of a Talent Specialist is to source and recruit talent.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
Core fundamental expectations of this position include the following:
- Sources applicant resumes and screens appropriately.
- Conducts qualifying interviews.
- Develops candidate profiles and assists with determining fit with client expectations.
- Monitors and maintains postings on job boards.
- Assists with communicating talent benefits, programs, referral opportunities, and other information to candidates and talent.
- Monitors and updates office and branch skill inventories and candidate flow information.
Mandatory qualifications include a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
Preferred qualifications include bachelor's degree; experience in customer service or client relations; the ability to work in a sales driven organization.