Hope this e-mail finds you in a good health,
Would you please let me know whether you are comfortable for our below role in DE.
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Senior Tandem Developer for a contract to permament employee position with a Fortune 500 firm located in Wilmington, DE.
* Applications Developer in Tandem Authorization space, responsible to carry out requirement analysis, functional design, detail design, effort estimation, scoping, code inspection, integration testing, and work with business clients and project managers to understand and provide signoff to business requirements documents.
* Work on Golden Gate replication of applications databases.
* Performance tuning of Tandem systems and application pathways.
* Handle both front and back end application.
* Work with Card services prescribed development methodologies and standards.
* Stay abreast of new technology and methods to optimize development for the enterprise.
* Develop in-depth functional specification and technical specifications documents for business requirements.
* Develop error free, highly efficient code that complies with all code standards and methodologies.
* Build, test, and implement application code for complex applications.
* Develop unit test plans and scripts and execute test scripts to ensure correctness.
* Provide first call level production support for authorizations applications.
* Participate on rotating on-call production support schedule.
* Provide technical and programming support and mentoring to application developers.
* Participate in Application Developer and peer code reviews.
* Support changes/applications post implementation by debugging, fixing, and participating in maintenance release as needed.
* Tandem OS
* Demonstrated knowledge of Tandem programming languages including COBOL85, SCOBOL, TAL, C, and C++.
* Must have demonstrated knowledge of SQLMP.
* Must have demonstrated knowledge of PATHWAY.
* Must have demonstrated knowledge of OSS SOAP , ITP Secure Webserver and GoldenGate replication.