Target (Electronic Technician) 9/2/2016
Yuma Proving Ground, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
Duties include; technician will be the primary operator and maintainer of the following systems; Oehler Acoustic System, Field Equivalent Bar Targets (FEBT), Video Based Scoring System (VBLSS), Advanced Remote Control System (ARCS), Remote controlled targets, and foreign radar systems. All operations will be in accordance with manufacturers manual and Standard Operating Procedures. Troubleshoot and repair complex electrical, electronic, and radar systems. Up to 30% of Threat Systems test support is conducted on offsite locations, applicant will be required to travel to TDY locations for up to three weeks at a time. Other duties as assigned.
Pay Rate: DOE
Shifts/Hours: Vary by mission requirements
* Must be a U.S. Citizen.
* Must possess a valid driver's license, without restrictions.
* Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Must be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.
* Must have achieved one of the following: Associates of Applied Science degree in Electronics; Equivalent training acquired through military or a recognized trade school; or four years experience in a related technical field.
* Must have working knowledge of Windows based programs.
* Must be able to travel 30% of the time.
* Must be able to work extended hours and weekends when required by test schedule.
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical.
* Must be able to lift 75 lbs unassisted.
* Must be able to work in outdoor weather conditions including extreme desert heat.
* Must be capable of kneeling, bending and standing while performing maintenance duties.
* Experience with radio frequency.
* Formal training in electronic math, solid state devices, and digital circuits.
* Possess or have the ability to obtain a Class B or higher Commercial Driver's License (CDL) within 9 months of hire.
Closing Date: Opened until filled.
OTHER JOB INFORMATION (IF APPLICABLE)
*TRAX International, Test Services Division, participates in E-Verify.*TRAX Test Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.*TRAX Test Services promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing, as per applicable State Laws.TRAX Test Services also encompasses four subcontracts to include: VETS, Westech, Spiral and Miratek. All positions with TRAX can always be transferred to one of the four subcontracts.