This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
_INTERNATIONAL MANUFACTURER AND DISTRIBUTOR_ with over offices throughout the U.S. seeks a _TAX ACCOUNTANT_ with _COMPLIANCE _experience to _RESEARCH FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES_ and _DEVELOP POLICIES TO ENSURE ACCURATE TAX AND FINANCIAL REPORTING_.
The ideal _TAX ACCOUNTANT_ will have a proven track record of _PREPARING VARIOUS TAX _schedules/forms and _COORDINATING/SUPERVISING THE ACTIVITIES OF 3RD PARTY AUDIT AND TAX_ firms audit process.
_TAX ACCOUNTANT_ Responsibilities:
* Prepare and file quarterly and annual filings of Franchise, Excise and Net Worth Tax
* Analyze monthly tax payments to the GL
* Assist in the preparation of various Governmental Census Reports
* Address any state inquiries related to income and franchise taxes
* Oversee the audit process for independent firms
* Manage 1099 filings
_TAX ACCOUNTANT_ Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related field
* 6+ years' experience in tax accounting
* Background in compliance
* Experience working with auditors
* Strong knowledge of ALL current Federal and State tax laws
* Exposure to large accounting and tax software programs/systems