Tax Accountant/Management Accountant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
TITLE: Tax Accountant/Management Accountant
LOCATION: Houston, TX
The Management Accountant is responsible for the timely preparation of accurate financial accounts for their respective business segment (s)
Reports directly to the Segment Regional Lead
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Running day-to-day operations to meet KPI objectives based on Service Level Agreements (SLA) between the Hub and Geomarket
* Performing analysis as and when required by Geomarket
* Developing domain expertise
* Identifying and reporting critical issues to the supervisor
* Preparing, reconciling and reviewing the Balance Sheet notes (including sub systems)
* Preparing monthly forecast of the Profit and Loss Accounts for the Operations Controller
* Preparing and analysing the Profit and Loss accounts including detailed review of revenue and cost transactions
* Controlling and preparing general ledger entries including prepayments, accruals, allocations, etc
* Preparing segment analysis and reports for Operations Controller, Operations Manager, Field Segment Managers for planning purposes.
* Preparing Fiscal analysis and management fiscal reconciliation in accordance with Local/ Country tax requirements.
* Providing support to Geomarket on Tender P&Ls/analysis for Operations Controller and Operations Manager for planning purposes.
* Providing assurance about the accuracy of information contained in financial reports and their compliance with statutory requirements
* Ensuring all reports are submitted within deadlines
* Participating in ad hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
Qualified member of ACCA/ CIMA / MIA / MACPA / CPA of Australia or equivalents
Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics
COMPETENCIES * (Specific skills required to perform the duties)
* 3 to 5 years of experience in large accounting firm or Multinational
* Proficient in MS-Office
KEY BEHAVIOURAL FACTORS * Strong oral and written communication skills
* Interpersonal skills
* Pro-active, self-motivated and eager to acquire knowledge
* Team player
* Ability to work under pressure
* Problem solving skills
* Service Oriented
Ensuring the provision of accurate financial analysis and reports and is in accordance to the Service Level Agreements.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.