This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you an experienced tax professional looking for a highly visible Tax opportunity to advance your career and take on a new challenge Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a TAX ACCOUNTANT to join the top performing team of a growing, market leader in the Tampa Bay area. In this role, you will be responsible for tax filings (local, state, and federal), preparing and remitting payments, processing returns, preparing tax journal entries, tax research, tax depreciation paperwork, assisting with special projects, and more.
In return for your tax expertise, our client offers a professional working environment, GREAT leadership, high visibility, the opportunity to work with an awesome team, TERRIFIC career growth potential, solid benefits, and a highly competitive compensation package! This is a great opportunity to take your accounting career to the next level. Apply today!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
*PLEASE LIST RELOCATION PLANS IN COVER LETTER.*
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
* CPA certification (or actively pursuing) preferred
* At least 4+ years of tax compliance experience
* Strong knowledge of corporate and partnershiptaxation
* A mix of public accounting and industry experience strongly preferred
* Superb attention to detail and strong organizational skills
* Strong technical and analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills