Tax Administrator 8/30/2016
BDO USA, LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Tax Administrator s overall responsibilities include conducting tax administration and coordinating with national tax administration to ensure the tax administrative processes are followed in compliance with firm policies and procedures.
- High school diploma required. Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
- More than three (3) years related work experience required
- Prior experience in a professional services firm required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- PeopleSoft experience desired
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good judgment and strong reasoning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate with diverse personalities in a tactful and mature manner
- Ability to respond tactfully and professionally in high demand situations
- Excellent written and verbal communicate skills
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to work on various projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of firm s quality standards and procedures
- Knowledge of tax due dates, tax forms, etc.
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability