This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference* Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible* Want to grow and develop on the job* If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 300,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer. Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years: * FORTUNE Magazine: No. 8 among World s Most Admired Companies and No. 1 in the delivery industry (2014) * Glassdoor, Employees Choice Awards: Top 50 Best Places to Work (2014) * FORTUNE Magazine: 100 Best Companies to Work For (2013) * Computerworld: 100 Best Places to Work in IT (2013) * Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens (2014) When 300,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click Apply Now and tell us more about yourself.
Position Summary and Essential Duties
Under general supervision provides analysis on moderately complex projects related to the application of federal, state and local tax laws.
Job Specific Information
* Prepare multi-state tax filings/reports related to business licenses and incentive compliance
* Prepare monthly account reconciliations and journal entries
* Review and communicate data issues to management
* Analyze reports for data inconsistencies and make corrections, as necessary
* Review peer's data entry
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities Considered a Plus
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
* Experience with Microsoft Office products, including advanced Excel skills
* Technical knowledge of tax software systems
* Knowledge of large service or transportation industry
Bachelor's Degree in business, finance or related discipline. Directly related experience within a tax/finance area.
FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce..