Tax Associate - London office
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG London US tax team is a rapidly expanding team of four US tax partners supported by more than 30 US tax professionals. The US tax team in London is well placed to provide US tax advice and compliance services to clients based in Europe and the Middle East with US investments and/or US investors. Working on KPMG's US tax team in London will provide individuals with US tax experience and a unique opportunity to live and work in London.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Busniess Tax Services practice.
- Prepare US tax returns for a variety of corporate and partnership clients
- Assist in advising clients on a full spectrum of corporate and partnership tax services, including planning, research, compliance and mergers and acquisitions activities in an international context
- Assist with multiple client engagements
- Research and write client tax advice relating to domestic and international tax matters
- Assist in formulating and delivering tax planning and tax savings services
- Supervise and aid in the development and training of new and experienced staff professionals
- One year of public accounting and/or US corporate and/or partnership tax experience
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
- Strong planning, research, and communication skills, as well as general knowledge of corporate tax compliance .