This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJunior Tax attorney need for busy diversified transactional tax practice group of multi-office full service law firm. Position will reside in Orange County. Junior associates with 1 - 3 years experiencerequired. Qualifications will include:
* Outstanding written, interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work with a Team and independently
* Drafting equity and non-equitycompensation arrangements
* Handling tax matters for partnership, real estate and middle market corporate work - CSMA, and other corporate transactions; and
* Interest/experience with deferred compensation arrangements, employment agreements, and severance/change in control arrangements
Stellar Academics. CPA or LLM in Taxpreferred. CA State Bar is required for all candidates applying to this position. Outstanding compensation and benefits package, and annual bonus.