Tax Compliance Administrative Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Tax Compliance Administrative Supervisor , to join our Tax Practice in our Dallas office.
- Manage workflow, including receipt, distribution, and coordination of tax compliance administrative tasks
- Act as supervisor and performance manager for tax compliance administrative staff
- Create/Update technical documents in Word and create PowerPoint presentations
- Update databases and analyze reports to perform routine maintenance Troubleshoot issues involving the tax compliance administrative process/procedureCorrespond with taxpayers and various levels of internal staff for follow-up on missing informationSupervise tax compliance administrative submission and review
- Five years supervisory/management experience in an office environment, along with performance management responsibilitiesHigh school graduate or equivalent
- Detail-oriented/self motivated and able to take ownership of role and responsibilities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with different levels of employees
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Able to work overtime, as needed, specifically through tax busy seasons
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications and internet based applications
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .