This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a key leadership role with a high growth global software company in the digital performance sector. Reporting to the VP of Finance, the leader will be responsible for developing and implementing the company s global tax strategies, including direct and indirect taxes. This person will have an enterprise focus and will ensure that tax planning and practices are aligned with business processes and overall business strategy.
* Oversee the development of a comprehensive tax strategy and global tax planning to minimize the company s tax liability while maintaining proper compliance with tax laws.
* Coordinate efforts necessary to support the tax entries and balances included in the company s GAAP financial statements and annual audited statements performed by the company s external auditors.
* Lead the tax team, as well as develop, mentor, and recruit individuals into the tax team as necessary.
* Oversee and manage all direct and indirect tax compliance and statutory filling efforts.
* Play an integral role in maintaining a highly responsive and technically sound tax organization that supports the business leaders of the organization and interfaces across the organization to support key business initiatives.
* Lead process improvement activities to redesign, standardize and automate tax accounting, reporting processes, intercompany agreements, and transfer pricing strategies, including working with third party advisors, as needed.
* Manage and supervise all aspects of financial reporting for income taxes including statement of operations, balance sheet, uncertain tax positions, and statement of cash flows.
* Coordinate efforts necessary to support the tax entries and balances included in the company s GAAP financial statements and annual audited statements performed by the company s external auditors
* Oversee tax forecasting activities and tracking of uncertain tax positions.
* Ensure the company maintains up-to-date tax expertise and awareness of international, federal and state laws and their impact.
* Evaluate US and global tax impacts of new transactions and acquisitions, as needed.
* Interface with the Internal Revenue Service, outside tax consultants, and other professionals associated with the exchange of tax information.
* Coordinate and perform global tax research and planning activities to optimize taxes and the effective tax rate, and enhance cash flow.
* Work with the leadership team, tax team, and external tax consultants, to develop and implement effective long term tax strategies in full compliance with statutory regulations.
* Responsible for overseeing audits of international, federal, and state income tax and state and local filings.
* Eight (8) to twelve (12) years of experience in public and/or corporate tax accounting, with a minimum of three (3) years in international tax
* Proven ability to research and communicate technical tax issues clearly to non-tax people and work affectively across all levels of internal process owners and external advisors
* Success in leading a tax team, minimum of three (3) years in a leadership role
* Strong communication and project management skills
* Strong leadership skills
* In-depth knowledge of US and International tax laws and applicable accounting pronouncements
* Experience in working within the technology sector is preferred
* Bachelor s Degree in Accounting
* CPA Preferred
* MBA, MST, or LLM-Taxation preferred
Dynatrace is the innovator behind the industry's premier Digital Performance Platform, making real-time information about digital performance visible and actionable for everyone across business and IT. We help customers of all sizes see their applications and digital channels through the lens of their end users. Over 8,000 organizations use these insights to master complexity, gain operational agility, and grow revenue by delivering amazing customer experiences.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal, Sick Days and a company matching 401(k) Plan. We are an EOE -Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor.