Tax Director / Manager 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Top 10 National CPA Firm--Boston (High Net Worth)--Salary Commensurate with Experience
* Highly competitive benefits and compensation package.
* Work/life balance.
* Great company culture, making a difference in lives of both clients and employees.
NOTE FROM HIRING MANAGER:
We are looking for high achieving and enthusiastic professionals with a desire to make a difference to join our team. Use your talent and passion to accelerate your personal growth and become a trusted business advisor to our world class clients. We offer an opportunity to rapidly develop your business and technical skills while simultaneously becoming a member of a team that values your opinion and experience.
Our client is seeking a Tax Manager to join their growing Tax Team. This individual will spend time within our growing Tax practice working with closely held, middle market clients comprised of partnerships, individual family groups, fiduciaries and corporations with multi-state returns, as well as publicly traded multinational companies. He/she will also develop and deliver quality tax consulting services and products for High Net Worth Individuals and Family Groups. Other services include personal, fiduciary, foundation, gift and estate consulting.
* BA or BS in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred. MST or in process strongly preferred.
* CPA certification required.
* 5+ years of public accounting experience.
* Must have comprehensive tax consulting experience in one or more areas of the following areas: family groups, High Net Worth Individuals, personal, fiduciary, foundation, gift and estate consulting.
* A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight deadlines.
* Experience and continued interest in developing and mentoring junior team members.
* Excellent analytical, supervisory, organizational, and written and verbal communications skills.
* Knowledge of complex tax concepts and applications related to federal and state tax laws and regulations.
* An ability to effectively present information and appropriately respond to questions from clients and team members.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage multiple engagements which include compliance, consulting, and tax planning services.
* Design and communicate innovative planning opportunities to clients.
* Work with client service team to ensure coordination and implementation.
* Assist manage IRS and state audits including income and/or sales tax issues.
* Successfully manage client relationships by consistently providing clients timely and appropriate communication and services.
* Participate and actively contribute to new business development activities.
* Supervise, motivate, and train junior level team members.
* Other responsibilities as necessary.