Tax / Insurance Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Mount Laurel, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Tax/ Insurance Manager
LOCATION: Mount Laurel, NJ
TYPE: Contract - 12 Months
Partner's Consulting recruits for positions that allow our consultants to make a positive impact and opportunity for growth at exciting, high-level organizations. Our consultants enjoy flexibility, competitive pay, and the ability to be part of an awesome, award-winning company with a progressive work culture.
Our client is seeking a Tax/ Insurance Manager to be responsible for the overall leadership of the Escrow functions which comprise of Insurance, Mortgage Insurance, Escrow Analysis and Vendor Oversight. You will manage and execute the Service Level Agreement (SLA) assessment of Insurance functions provided by Speedy Title and Appraisal Review (STARS) and Assurant (ASG). You will ensure that all related policies and procedures are validated and maintained on a current basis to comply with all Regulatory, Investor and Client requirements. This role will interact with Clients, Investors and Regulators on a proactive basis to address and remediate issues presented. You will develop depth within the overall team to ensure that operational and customer service excellence is achieved.
* Develops departmental and functional strategies and structure that aligns with corporate objectives and monitors follow-through to implementation.
* Fosters appropriate culture within the department setting the standard for ownership and results.
* Evaluates organizational effectiveness of the team, identifies gaps, and implements development and succession planning initiatives.
* Manages organizational risk, protects the assets of the organization, and ensures that the appropriate controls and reporting are in place to validate operational performance.
* Functions as a "change-agent", leading change initiatives within the organization.
* Utilizes Lean Six Sigma methodologies to assess and enhance operational performance.
* Assesses options and implements solutions, adding immediate value with little or no direction.
* Builds and leverages network, and executes as a team player.
* Evaluates and interprets departmental/ functional financial results and identifies opportunities for improvement.
* Develops effective report set to address volume, compliance, exceptions and remediation with the appropriate trend analysis.
* Proactively identifies customer needs.
* Handles and resolves all escalated issues.
* Functions as a Subject Matter Expert in industry standards and practices.
* Contributes technical/ professional skills and specialist knowledge to the Leadership group.
* Provides appropriate oversight of all vendor relationships.
* Reviews, reconciles and approves monthly vendor invoices.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related area required.
* Minimum of 10 years of Mortgage Banking experience required.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership capacity is required.
* Strong knowledge of Tax, Insurance (Hazard) and Project Management.
* Experience with Mortgage Escrow is preferred.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
* Proficiency with Mortgage Servicing Platforms (Black Knight, LPS, etc.) preferred.
_Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success. If you have any questions or concerns about the posting above, please contact us at www.partners-consulting.com._