This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Review and supervise the preparation of Federal, state, and local tax returns for individuals, exempt organizations, partnerships and LLCs, S corporations, C corporations, and estates and trusts, including reviewing supporting work papers, trial balances, book and tax entries, and client data for accuracy, reasonableness, and completeness.
* Review and supervise accrual to cash conversions.
* Respond to tax authorities on behalf of clients and assist clients with taxaudits.
* Review and supervise annual and quarterly income tax projections.
* Provide technical support, guidance, and training to tax staff.
* Assist with tax planning, research, and consulting engagements as needed.
* Focus on providing delivery of exceptional client services.
* Develop client relationships and contribute to business development.
* Total estimated work hours 2200+ annually of which 60% are billable
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
* At least eight years of recent and relevant public accounting experience; exempt organization experience a plus.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting required; masters in tax a plus.
* Extensive experience with accrual to cash conversions a must.
* Exceptional project management, analytical, research, and written and verbal communication skills, coupled with the utmost attention to detail.
* Ability to lead and develop tax staff.
* Dedication to development and enhancement of team environment.
* Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously and effectively and efficiently prioritize and meet deadlines.
* Superior client service focus.
* Proficiency with ProSystem fx Tax, Caseware, and Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
* nonprofit: 1year
* Tax Accounting: 7years
Required license or certification: