For nearly 100 years our client has serviced companies in the areas of tax, audit and consulting. This stable and top-recognized company is looking for a strong Manager for their Tax team in the North OC office location.Guiding a team of 12, the Tax Manager will direct multiple engagements and serve as the primary contact with clients.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Supervise complete multiple engagements simultaneously, managing all aspects of client projects
* Develop new and maintain current client relationships, capitalizing on new growth in existing clients
* Offer suggestions to create or modify policies and procedures
* Prepare federal, multi-state, partnership, nonprofit and S-Corp/C-Corp tax returns
* Mentor and manage accounting staff- offer constructive feedback and coach in areas of personal professional development
* Prepare client billing information and assist in collections process
* Provide a consultative approach in all client meetings, offering detailed and custom solutions for their needs
* Stay current on all emerging tax rules and regulations
ARE YOU QUALIFIED FOR THE JOB
* 5+ years' experience in broad based areas of taxation in a public accounting firm
* 3+ years of previous experience supervising and training mixed-levels of Tax Accountants
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (MST or MBA a plus!)
* Active California CPA
* Excellent communication and executive presentation skills
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE:
* Fully covered medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance
* 401(k), profit sharing
* Great PTO packages
* New client referral bonus
* Education reimbursements and more!
We're looking for qualified and strong talent and would love to connect with you if you're considering a career growth opportunity. Please apply today!