Tax Manager 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A Tax Manager will have passed all sections of the CPA or other professional certification examination and possess a minimum of 5 years of experience and demonstrated excellence in Public Accounting at the Senior Associate level or possess equivalent professional accomplishments and specialized knowledge/abilities. The ideal candidate for this role will have prior experience supervising tax professionals on a project or engagement basis.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Interact closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting and compliance expertise
* Manage and implement multiple projects simultaneously, which include client interviews, computations, analysis, data gathering and coordination with client resource
* Conduct research and analysis of a wide-range of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques
* Provide leadership and ownership to the partnership tax compliance work to minimize the processing time and reduce the all-in cost of work involved.
* Motivate and mentor junior staff members by providing them with leadership, counseling and professional guidance
* Develop new business relationships with potential clients and company personnel to grow Client base and work to foster on-going efforts to obtain additional opportunities for the firm