Tax Manager Compliance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Marketing, Data & Venture Capital Co.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB ID:SASSRCH00084309
JOB TITLE:Tax Manager Compliance
SALARY RANGE:$105,000.00 to $130,000.00
LOCATION:Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
* At minimum - 10 + years of experience
* Well documented Compliance experience with corporate, consolidated federal and unitary/combined state income tax returns
* Clear and well-documented experience preparing tax provisions for financial statements
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
* CPA and /or Masters in Taxation strongly preferred
* Strong MS Office skills
* Strong multitasking skills and organizational skills including the ability to prioritize work flow
* Ability to manage, mentor and motivate tax team members
Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.
* Manage the Company's tax compliance process, including review of annual federal, state and local income tax returns, extensions/quarterly estimated tax payments and sales and use tax returns
* Coordinate and review the annual income tax provision and tax related balance sheet accounts including preparation of tax footnote and review by external financialauditors
* Manage the US federal, state and local income taxaudits
* Work with senior management and third party services providers
* Assist with tax planning and special projects
* Knowledge of systems associate with tax compliance (ex. Gosystems, Microsoft Dynamics GP)