This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top ten accounting services providers in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 2,000 professionals, we serve the country s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services. CBIZ & MHM are devoted to providing you with a challenging, motivating environment to guide your success in this profession.
CBIZ & MHM Dublin is currently seeking a highly motivated Tax Manager. This important role in our growing Tax practice includes client relationships, technical tax work, and managing staff. Our department is dedicated to assisting individuals, partnerships, and corporations with tax compliance and planning.
In this leadership role, you will have the opportunity to utilize your technical tax, analytical, operational, management and client service skills by:
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
* Planning and managing multiple client engagement and simultaneously
* Reviewing complex tax returns including federal and multi-state returns for C Corporations, S Corporations, partnerships, high net worth individuals, trusts & estates, and foundations
* Understanding your client goals and needs and servicing clients directly
* Owning client relationships and work
* Strategizing with Managing Directors regarding tax planning
* Giving clients recommendations and guidance on how to achieve their goals
* Assist in identifying opportunities for growth with clients
* Researching tax issues and providing guidance to clients
* Working closely with staff, and assisting senior management in mentoring, coaching, training, supervising, and evaluating staff
* Real estate experience a plus
* Bachelor s degree preferred or High School Diploma and 7 years of relevant experience
* Must have active CPA or equivalent certification
* Ability to manage all aspects of client engagements
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
* Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
* Proficient use of applicable technology
Come grow your career with CBIZ MHM!
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf