Tax Manager 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tax Manager - Brokerage
$150-$175K + Bonus
We are seeking a Tax Manager to support a worldwide tax reporting and withholding operations.
* Ensure compliance with U.S. federal, state and similar non-U.S. tax agency regulations related to customer tax reporting, withholding and documentation, including year-end 1099 and 1042reporting, Canadian (T3, T5, T5008 and RL forms) and other foreign jurisdiction reporting;
* Identify and design tax system improvements and/or address future regulatory tax changes;
* Provide tax support to customers and sales personnel;
* Ensure compliance with sales tax, VAT and GST filing and collection obligations;
* Oversee IRA and Canadian retirement account compliance;
* Develop and provide webinars on current tax topics for customers; and
* Maintain current and accurate tax content on our website.
* Minimum of 10years of accounting and tax experience, including at least 5years in the financial services industry.
* Bachelor's or advanced degree (preferred) in accounting or tax.
* CPA is required.
* Proficiency in MS-Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* Knowledge of on-line tax research tools.
If qualified, e-mail resume and you will be contacted