Tax Manager 8/23/2016
Search Pro Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Stable, growing company is seeking an experienced and professional Tax Manager to lead the tax function.
* Calculate and prepare US federal income tax, foreign taxes, and provide expertise regarding transfer pricing.
* Perform federal tax research and tax planning for income taxes
* Review and analyze quarterly and year-end federal and state income tax provisions
* Oversees the global effective income tax rate including accounting for uncertain tax positions pursuant to the requirements of FIN 48 and FAS 109
* Assists with Sarbanes Oxley compliance and in the management of US federal income taxaudits
* 5 - 8years in tax or combined experience in tax and accounting.
* Experience with transfer pricing, and foreign tax issues.
* Bachelors degree in Accounting, CPA and/or Masters degree strongly preferred
* Strong analytical skills.
* Prior experience with income tax accounting (FAS 109) and in preparing and reviewing a consolidated federal income tax return.
* Prior experience with federal income taxaudits
* Taxexperience in a Big 4 firm or within a taxdepartment of a major company with practical hands on experience