Tax Manager 9/3/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is a versatile tax firm in West Los Angeles offering a wide range of services. They specialize in tax planning and compliance, accounting and audit, business valuations, business consulting, estate and succession planning, wealth management and litigation support. Their smaller size allows them to offer highly personalized services. They are seeking a Tax Manager to add to their growing practice.
This is a full-time role.
- Deliver high quality consulting and compliance tax services to clients
- Assist in developing the tax and administrative team
- Lead client engagements
- Identify business development opportunities for improving services and obtaining additional clients
- Oversee IRS/FTB audits and correspondence
- Review of bookkeeping records, correspondences, and collection of relevant information for clients
- Bachelor's in Accounting or a related field, required
- 4-6+ years of public accounting experience in tax
- CPA, strongly preferred
- Masters of Taxation, beneficial
- Extremely detail oriented with great communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment