This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMughal and Associates Corporate Recruitment is seeking a TAX MANAGER to work with our client, a high-profile CPA firm located in Miami, FL. Our client offers amazing compensation and benefits!
A Tax Manager leads and manages multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals, businesses, benefit funds, real estate, and exempt organizations.
* Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
* Prepares internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, private letter rulings and other documents for submission.
* Trains staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
* Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
* CPA Certification.
* 5+ years prior experience in public accounting taxexperience.
* Experience preparing individual, business, benefit fund, real estate and exempt organization tax returns.
* Strong accounting and analytical skills.
* Strong computer skills: proficiency in Taxsoftware, Excel, Word.
* Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
* Detail oriented & ability to multi-task