This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, a well known, long standing 100 + professional CPA firm in New York, NY seeks a Tax Manager. This position will:
* Oversee and review preparation of primarily individual, partnership, and S-corp tax returns.
* Supervise and coordinate staff in preparing corporate, partnership, individual, fiduciary, and tax-exempt entity tax returns
* Schedule and review staff work
* Conduct tax research
* Serve clients' specific needs, and identify value-added solutions for clients
* Maintain accurate records for client billing system
* Review the work performance of staff on an ongoing and semi-annual basis
* 6-12 years of progressive tax experience in a public accounting setting, including a minimum of 1year in tax management
* Bachelor's degree in accounting; Graduatedegree in Tax preferred
* Proficient in MS Office suite.Proficiency in ProSystem Tax, or an equivalent tax software, required
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Demonstrated commitment to the tax field through participation in professional interests