Tax Manager (Partnership Expertise)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur Raleigh, NC based client partner is a leading certified public accounting firm that has been serving clients in the Research Triangle Region for 30 years and the largest locally owned and managed firm in the Triangle, with a national firm practice, providing audit, tax, and business advisory services.
Our client is seeking a TAX MANAGER to support their continued growth. You will have a unique opportunity to build a successful and meaningful career while experiencing a balanced quality of life at our client. Your talents, dedication and entrepreneurial spirit are valued and your individual contributions ensure their collective success. They offer a rare combination of big opportunities and a small friendly environment - a combination that sets them apart.
* Provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients
* Proactively communicate with clients to manage expectations and ensure client satisfaction
* Leverage team resources effectively and manage engagements within budget
* Consult on technical matters and special projects
* Conduct primary and secondary review of complex tax returns
* Manage, develop, mentor and evaluate staff
* Team with partners on proposals and business development calls
* Commitment to our core values expressed as REACH - Respect for relationships and results, Excellence, A balanced life, Commitment to client service and Honesty and integrity.
* CPA license in North Carolina
* 7 to 10 years of public accounting experience required, ideally in a large regional or mid-sized firm
* Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) required. Experience with CCH Engagement, Prosystems Fx Tax, BNA and XCM is a plus
* Demonstrated commitment and track record of providing exceptional client service
* Excellent organizational and communication skills and attention to detail
* Ability to work with and support team members
* Interest and ability to work on a wide variety of returns and client groups
Significant experience with providing tax compliance, planning and research for flow-through entities, including partnerships, LLC's and S Corporations complex partnership tax issues
Our client offers competitive compensation and outstanding benefits, including paid medical, dental and life insurance for employees, a 401(k) Safe Harbor contribution, incentive pay, generous paid time off, and a commitment to professional growth.
Apply to Kelaca today so we can schedule a conversation with you to further discuss this exciting opportunity.