Tax Manager 8/26/2016
John Tapinis & Associates, Ltd.
Staten Island, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONStaten Island CPA firm seeks a CPA or CPA equivalent with 3-5 years recent public accounting experience. Audits, financial statements, write-ups, direct client responsibilities. All required monthly, quarterly and annual business and individual tax returns. The individual must have knowledge of computerized general ledger systems, financial statements, personal and corporate income tax returns, payroll taxes and sales tax. Salary and benefits commensurate upon experience.
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION IS ONLY FOR THE STATEN ISLAND OFFICE.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, S-corporations, and individuals.
* Manage tax-planning for clients and conduct research on tax issues.
* Consult on various tax matters, respond to IRS inquiries when requested, make recommendations to senior staff and client for consideration.
* Provide high level of client service and superior communication and follow-through.
* Work as an effective member of our team while demonstrating a positive attitude and high ethical standards.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.